Scott Papst is Vice President for Specialty Sales and Business Development at Hubbard-Hall and a seasoned veteran in the finishing industry.
In this “Seen & Solved” video, Papst talks with FinishingAndCoating.com Editor-in-Chief Tim Pennington on several topics, including:
- Supply chain issues that affect the surface finishing industry.
- How Hubbard-Hall has been able to maintain a steady flow in regard to the tight supply of many raw materials.
- Near-term price trends on some groups of chemicals that you supply to the industry, including ammonia and nitrogen-based, and phosphates
- Hubbard-Hall’s strategic approach over the last few years is to make sure that its customers are using fewer chemicals while also improving their output.
- What specifically can shops and facilities do to possibly reduce the number of chemistries they are using every day?
- And several examples of where Hubbard-Hall has come in and helped a company both reduce their chemical usage while improving their overall output.
Watch the video above, or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAcTOA9vFzo