Gizmo Engineering’s temperature alarm shows the tank temperature with the digital display, and if the temperature ever gets out of range you set, it produces a loud alarm.
The alarm is a 103dB buzzer and stack light. Temperature status is shown with the green or red stack light. In addition, the temperature alarm includes a relay output to either shut off equipment with the relay or communicate temperature events. All of this is in a compact and economical package.
- Easy to set and operate.
- Suitable for wash-down duty.
- The convenient front button silences the buzzer.
- The Buzzer snooze alarm sounds again in 30 minutes if the pH is not correct.
- Relay output (15A).
- Thermocouple included.
- Thermowell included.
- RS485 output included for temperature monitoring.
- The compact enclosure is only 6x6.
Complete information on our temperature alarm and monitor at the Gizmo product webpage: https://gizmo-engineering.com/products/temperature-alarm