Graco Inc., a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, is introducing next generation technology for industrial finishing circulation and supply.
- E-Flo DCi direct current (DC) electric pumps with intelligent (i) control boost industry standards for high reliability, low maintenance and energy conservation.
- DCi Link power line communication module optimizes factory paint mix room and circulation system management for truly smart pump performance.
Compared to pneumatic pumps or other electric pumps, the Graco E-Flo DCi offers:
- more power and efficiency in a smaller footprint that takes up less space
- more reliability and ease of use with less parts to maintain
- more intelligence with less hardware to communicate important data like energy consumption
The DCi Link power line communication module requires minimal field wiring to connect to a plant’s PLC (programmable logic controller). This optimizes communication, making factory paint mix rooms and circulation systems ready for IoT (Internet of Things) and Industry 4.0.
Ethernet access to web-based setup and programming enables real-time access to data. This can help manufacturers immediately address system issues and predict when motor or lower maintenance is needed.
For product information or to request a demonstration, call 877-84GRACO (1-877-844-7226) or visit graco.com/EFloDCi.